Bradley Hilltopics Photography Guidelines
Guidelines for image size, dimensions, and types
- Only the JPEG/JPG image format is accepted. If you have an image in other formats (BMP, TIF, etc.), please convert it into the accepted format.
- Set your camera at the highest resolution possible when taking the photo (300 ppi).
- Photos are best viewed when the subject fills the lens; avoid taking photos of the subject viewed at a distance.
- Be sure the photo is in focus.
- Limit file names to 10 characters. We are unable to receive photos with file names containing more than 10 characters.
- Click the [Browse] button to select the photo on your computer that you wish to upload.
- Your photo will be uploaded when you submit your note.
- The size of your photo and the speed of your Internet connection will determine how quickly your photo will be uploaded. (Note: Internet Explorer versions prior to 4.x do not support file uploads.)
Classnotes photo policy: Bradley Hilltopics publishes only the photos of Bradley alumni in Classnotes. For wedding photos, however, our new policy is to publish both the bride and groom, even if only one is an alumnus. Group wedding shots will not be accepted.
The photo will be cropped to a head and shoulders “portrait” format.
Bradley Hilltopics reserves the right to make the final selection of all photography based upon
available space, subject matter, and photo quality.