Student Tutoring Services Application
Please note that the following restrictions apply to all potential tutors:
- Must be at least a sophomore in good standing
- Must have completed course(s) at Bradley with an A or B, have advanced placement credit or have discussed this with the Center for Learning Assistance Staff. (Students who have taken courses at BRADLEY will have first priority in the hiring process.)
- Must have an overall grade point average of at least 2.75.
- Must attend two tutor training meetings each semester.
- Must have an active BRADLEY e-mail account.
- Local phone numbers are preferred